Want an eye catching website together with training to manage it yourself? Read on..
Hired by Bakewell Town Hall the project was delivered and feedback requested. Read what was said
How I can help
- I can help you develop a website you can DIY
- Help you develop effective web content
- Help you integrate email marketing into your site
- Help you get your content shared on social media
Making learning fun
Training for others
Over the last 5 years I’ve delivered over 100 training days for organisations such as The Prince’s Trust, Northampton University, The FSB, North Herts Homes, the eBusiness Club and the East Midlands Chamber.
Training courses I’ve created and delivered include:
- Learn to manage your own WordPress website
- Planning an effective website
- Developing effective web content
- Become a social business
- Blogging for business
Training for you
I’ll train in one or several of the following areas, helping you improve both your confidence and your online effectiveness.
- Website planning
- Website development
- How to work with WordPress
- Social media training
- Integrating email marketing into your website
- Search engine optimisation
You can read what other people have said about working with me
A case study
When Alan started working with me he knew nothing about how to plan a website, or create content to engage readers and perform well in Search.
Social media was not something Alan understood or relished learning about, but now ‘being social’ online is an enjoyable aspect of his online marketing strategy and no longer a chore.
Read Alan’s story for yourself; his experience may help you decide if working with me could deliver business benefits?