Support and practical help with online marketing tools, blog, social media channels and website.
- Set up of a WordPress blog/website with theme to fit with your company branding.
- Support with running a blog over a set period, including help with creating blog posts.
- Social media strategy and planning prior to setting up of suitable social media channels.
- Social media policy advice and set-up.
- Audit of existing online marketing tools, reviewing effectiveness and suitability for purpose
- Assistance with set-up & support with method using social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube.
Understanding the theory and practical application of using social media for business through presentations and workshops
Presentations and workshops are regularly run at The Corby Enterprise Centre and at the offices of Cobley Desborough in Northampton. Having been awarded a grant in 2011 for teaching equipment, it’s an option to travel to your place of business to deliver both presentations and workshops. There is particular value to the presentations being made to the whole Board, rather than one member, to aid common understanding of the principles involved with successful integration and use of social media for business development.
More Information about Scheduled presentations and workshops
Informatl Social Media Huddles are held at The Royal Theatre Northampton and at The Holliday Inn Express, Kettering. These provide opportunity for business people to share experiences of using social media in their business and find out about resources that could help them improve their method. Visit the Social Media Huddles page for information and locations for upcoming huddles.
If you’d find it useful to receive new posts direct via email, rather than rss, you can subscribe by entering your email address in the right sidebar. Alternatively, you can send me your contact details.